Thursday, April 09, 2009

Wednesday 08 April and Thursday 09 April 2009: Heidi and Sarah have a hard life even though they know they have it easier than a lot of people...

Sarah says:
There we are above today, Thursday the 9th, feeling sorry for ourselves perhaps. Perhaps not. These are just hard days for us. Hard life right now. Just a moment in time of bad sleeps and thoughts. This too shall pass and the sun will shine again soon for sure!
There we are above on Wednesday the 8th of April looking like two odd balls. Who knows how to feel these days! These are all new feelings and circumstances. A roller-coaster of emotions really. It makes me tired. My eyes and head hurt. I just want to hibernate to tell you the truth. To press pause... Actually, I'd like to do anything but pause. I want to shine...
As Alfred Lord Tennyson writes in Ulysses (this is exactly how I feel right now...)
How dull it is to pause, to make an end.
To rust unburnished, not to shine in use!


No comments: