Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Wednesday 07 Janaury 2009: Sarah's face is not worth seeing today and Heidi's face is slightly off...

Sarah says:
I never wear turtle-necks because they (whoever they are) say that people with big upper bodies and no necks should stay away from such wrappings around their head area as it just makes them look bigger, wider and even more neck-less! I am a turtle-neck rebel as you can see! Not only do I wear mine, I use it to hide in and sleep in and store food in for later. It's perfect on these dang cold days. I am wearing the hell out of it whether it suits me or not. It keeps me warm and warmth is needed. My head has never been colder at night in my heatless bedroom! I feel it literally freezing. One day I will wake up without a head because it will just break off like a piece of ice. Can you wear a turtleneck if you don't have a head? What would THEY say?

In other news, I am wishing someone on the other side of the ocean well who I am thinking about a lot today. It must be a hard day for this person. A hard start of a really difficult process I imagine. Be well and take care is all I can think to say.

Heidi says: I discovered today that I am not the good person I would like to be. I said something that I shouldn't have and I did it because I was angry and I just came out...
I have a lot of work to do to become a better person. I will try to do that in this new year. Normally I don't have it for new year resolutions, but this year, they are very important. I will work on myself, make a better version of myself. I don't promise perfection, because that is impossible, but I have to try hard to change myself. It's about little and big things. It's about things people can and can't see. It's about relationships with myself and other people. I have work to do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I never wear turtle-necks...I am a turtle-neck rebel as you can see! Not only do I wear mine..."

WELL, DO YOU WEAR TURTLENECKS OR NOT!?

(I can't even see if you are wearing one in the photo, as the photo won't load.)