Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday 24 September 2008: Heidi's sweetheart Yma is 2 years old today and Sarah's dishwasher is BORN!!!!!

Heidi says: Why the sad face, little Yma? It's your birthday!!!!!! :) (I do like her eyebrows like that - she looks like she is thinking 'mommy the monster' :) )

Heidi says: ok, Yma, just because it's your birthday, you can do this...



Sarah says:
Tomorrow we'll put pics of Yma over the last two years on here! How very exciting! Can't believe she is two!!! The above photo is all about the nose. The nose knows! And I got a dishwasher and couldn't be freaking happier about that!!!!

Heidi says:
I can't believe it but it is true: Yma turned two today. I can feel that birth and that first drinking session as if it were yesterday. My sweetheart. How I miss that movement in my belly sometimes. How I miss those first moments of absolute love for that little person I didn't really know yet. How I miss that first touch of her mouth on my nipple and that power to get her fist feeding in the first hour of her life. But how glorious the days with her. She is my sun and star. She is my little everything. How I love her...

No comments: