Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday 28 September 2008: Sarah enjoys what might be the last sunny day for a long time in Belgium and Heidi finally came back and played on...


Heidi says:
The above picture is not an accurate picture of the way I look, but it could become one if I don't do more what I was doing when Nico took this: running! When we got home from the Ardennen at 5, we entertained Yma (and ourselves) another couple of hours at the playground. It was fun fun fun! Have I told you yet that I love Yma so much that I could die from it?



Sarah says:
Another sunny day! A lovely day! Good food. Good weather. Good company for our daughter and for us. We sat in friends' garden eating and drinking today. Not a bad way to spend a SUN-DAY! Last night we went to be around 3am - which is very rare for us these days. We woke up at 9:30 or so. Our dishwasher did its job so we didn't have dirty dishes to worry about. Then we spent from noon till 6pm sitting in a friend's garden. Not bad at all. By belly to my throat is still burning like mad and man am I tired - but my weekend was light and Saturday night full of such good laughs. Life can be nice...

No comments: