Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tuesday 26 August and Wednesday 27 August 2008: Sarah can't skip a day on Face so here are two days - one looking sharp and one as a sweaty beast!!!!

Sarah says about today's photo above - 27 August:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?????!!!!! I sweat like a beast lately. I always have been a bit sweaty but I seriously swear I am going through early, early menopause!!! I have said it before recently and I need to go get some blood tests and see where my freaking hormones are at. I swear I get hot-flashes and I just feel weird lately. It's either hormonal or something else but it's something! I hate sweating so much. It feels bad. It looks bad! It messes up clothes! I need a solution fast! Any suggestions? It's not just the under arm sweating anymore. It's now my head getting all warm fo two minute flashes! Arghhhh! I hate it!

Next to that, all is well! I had a quick visit to Paris today for just a few hours for a meeting and tonight I will happily watch Project Runway season 4 while my husband is out at his goodbye party for his work of the last 14 years. And in just three days my daughter will be home! I can't wait!

The photo above is from yesterday the 26th of August. I didn't have time to post it. I took it around 11:3 pm last night when I got home from a baby shower. The baby shower wasn't that far from where my daughter's camp is. When I passed near it, my heart actually hurt - seriously - it hurt badly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, well, it does sound like peri-menopause which can go on for years, or for some can be shorter. With your "female" history it is possible, and even without it, there are some who by their early forties go through menopause and finish it. I highly suggest taking Don Quai. It helped me, is not harmful, and has been used by the Chinese women since very ancient times. I had also suggested it to Trees who found it helpful. Check things with the doctor, but your symptoms certainly sound like pre-menopausal, i.e. the perimenopause. It is something we all go through and survive. I don't suggest hormones because they have been known to cause breast cancer. Coffee aggravates hot flashes and can bring them on. Sugary things, too. I can send you Don Quai if need be. I think Ayla will come home from this camp with many adventures to talk about. She certainly has a rich, interesting life and all these experiences will add up to develop her into an extraordinary person, whcih she already is.
Yma looks great with all that face paint. She appears to be quite the character, and I look forward to seeing her at XMAS. Love to you, Heidi. I look forward to seeing all of you.
Mom/Ami/Judy

Anonymous said...

great lashes rah.
asg
x