Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Monday 14 July 2008: Another day in Sarah's life during her vaction! Nothing to report but fun and relaxation I'm afraid...


Sarah says:

Later that day Heidi and I were reunited for Face The Day! She is now officially paler than I am thanks to my south of France tan I'm afraid!
Heidi says: Sarah, these colours aren't true! I am not at all as tanned as I look in this picture!!! I look orange there, and tan, but I didn' even sit in the sun yet... And I don't use tanning creme. Time to check your camera, dear...

Sarah says:
Stopped in at the office to do some administration today and got to see the lovely Heidi! Always good to see her of course though we forgot to take a photo! I have to get used to bringing my new camera along. It seems to delicate at this stage!


Tonight we picked up the guinea pigs, who seem well and healthy! Then we went to see some friends - Steven and Tilly and their kids - and had a late evening of constant laughter and talking crap. Fun! Fun! Fun!



Oh yes - and though I missed one set of Sunday Post Secrets I haven't missed this week's. Below is my favorite one because I read three books during my vacation and totally enjoyed myself!!! I'll write more about the three books another time! I love eating up books! I can't say I'd eat the pages literally but it sure does feel like a great meal as you drink up all the words and munch on each character. I hope I'll continue to read! I think the computer and TV in my life get in the way of reading. I have to make reading more a real goal of mine! It feels so good - what a great escape!


I'll see Heidi in a little while and I'll bring my new camera and will try to take a photo of us together and get Face The Day totally up to date! I have missed it while I have been gone!

No comments: