Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday 10 January 2008: The Wire: The Best (police) Series Ever! Sarah agrees 100%!


Sarah says:
I was so happy to get this week's TV guide because it had The Wire on the front and this article inside and it basically says it's the best series ever made! I totally agree! I got introduced to it by my brother NSM and his wife JO. I am so thankful! Marv and I recently finished season 3 and are waiting impatiently until the local library gets series 4 in, which is due by April I think. That's a long time to wait!!! We can hardly wait. The article says it all! I urge all of you out there to watch The Wire from start to finish. You'll be in awe of it I'm sure! It even beats Carnivàle in my book and that is a hard one to beat! I even like it more than Little House!

By the ways, the days get better and better! I'm in good cheer in this first month of 2008! I think 2008 will be a goody!!! I hope it will be for all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-

True dat.

-----Stringer Bell