Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday 27 January 2008: Heidi visits Pepe Henri in hospital and doesn't take a picture of that!


Heidi says: Pepe Henri had an operation on his neck. Twice. He's going to be fine. I am happy for that. I hope he may live a long life. I visited him today, together with my mother. He told us that he used to be able to get up from the ground without using his hands. And now he doesn't even get up from his seat. I felt his pain. He is not old in his head. Just his age shows how old he really is. Almost 80. This year. He wishes he wasn't. 60 maybe. Or younger. So that he could do whatever he wants with his body. I wish for pepe Henri that his operation gives him that. And no, I didn't take a picture of him and me. It wasn't appropriate (and I didn't bring my camera).

Ondersnit!!!!!

No comments: