Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday 17 October 2007: Heidi and Sarah head back to Home Sweet Home land after good-busy, sweaty, clumsy days in London...


Sarah says:
So that's us on the Eurostar back to Belgium tonight, reading women's magazines with exactly the same ads and chilling out after a few long but good days in London. London is GREAT! I could go back and back and back and I think Heidi has the same feeling. And we travelled well together and it all worked out well together so that's good too. I don't know what it is about freaking London and London Bridge station, but every time I am there I seem to get my period and I am always too warm and a sweaty mess because it is that time of the month and my hormones are going crazy on me and I don't feel normal and it's always hot, cold, hot, cold, hot cold. London is like that - cold here then warm in the underground stations then rainy then damp. I had the same feeling at London Bridge station this time as last, dirty, slimy, hot and cold!!!! I need to plan my London trips better or get my reproductive organs removed! (haha). Heidi was also in bad shape today though. She was hitting into everyone with her suitcase and knocking stuff over. We are a pair!


And last but not least, it's Post Secret time as I missed it Sunday! Below you can see my favorite one this week. I totally get this card about feeling bad for the clothes hangers that you don't hang your best clothes on and bad for the clothes you hang on your worst hangers. I look at objects like that a lot. I feel sort of sorry when I choose one hanger over another. It's weird. It's with other things too. I guess it's sort of an all for one and one for all feeling but with things. I have it with people too and it just transfers to objects. You know how objects can take on their own personalities sometimes. Well I love certain hangers I have and get angry at other hangers I have for not cooperating with the clothes I want to hang on them. People are strange beasts....

1 comment:

Upstater said...

Too bad you had to leave London my favorite city but wayyyy too expensive.

I didn't notice trees missing from the old house. Did they take the big maples down too??? I know the fir trees had to be taken down as they were all hollow inside and dying. That was sad. But it does look too groomed and not the shabby chic that it was - too bad. Must be honest though - never missed that house once. Never felt like it was mine but just a resident there.