Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday 13 September 2007: Poor Heidi is ill today and Sarah is using her hair to hide a major zit. It's THAT time of the month here at Face The Day!


Sarah says:
It's the end for Heidi and the start for me but it's that time of month again and my face is making that very clear. Just when I thought my skin was clearing up! Damn! I am in hyper-active mode - as if I drank 100 coffees. Good energy! Exhausted but going, going, going. Glad it's weekend! It will be a busy one but also fun! And on Sunday I finally get to SING again!!!! I can't wait to SING! SING! SING!!!!!!!!!!! I miss it so much.
Poor Heidi is ill today with some bad stomache thingy! Get better soon meisje!

And I put the photo below from yesterday because it's another nice one! Look at Heidi's eyes. Weird, eh?



Time for freaking bed! What am I still doing up!!!!! I need some downers man!

No comments: