Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday 26 July 2007: Sarah is plum-tuckered out - but for no good reason at all!

Sarah says:
Man is this a bad period! It's whiping me out. Stealing away my energy. I'm plumb-tuckered out! And with that, I have nothing much to say here.

One thing - a few of you have asked for the link the blog of a friend of mine (maybe of yours too) - Valerie, the wife of my ex-band Greyn's guitar-player Peter De Wilde. Peter is going through a pretty tough time right now and Valerie is too. Blogs are a good way to get stuff out of your system. Anyway, we can all only wish the best for them and send really good karma and thoughts their way and support them in whatever ways we know how. Here is the link to Valerie's blog. It's in Dutch so it's only for those of you who know the language.

No comments: