Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday 05 July 2007: Sarah gives YMA a piggy-back ride and grabs Heidi for a fast photo at the street corner and puts NSM and JO to sleep...

Sarah says:
First I have to say that I have been corrected - Janis Joplin didn't write that whole freedom line mentioned in yesterday's post - Kris Kristofferson did. I apologise!!!

So above you can see me and Heidi. Even though I am on vacation now and not seeing Heidi as much as usual, I knew she'd be on the street corner so I ran over and got the above photo and gave YMA a piggy-back ride at the same time. See her little head bopping around up there? Cute, eh?!

And below you see my brother NSM and his wife JO feeling pretty relaxed and sleepy in my house today. They arrived from Budapest last last night after a very awful few weeks in Italy, which were ruined for them because of a lost bag from Athens to Venice, terrible customer service, lots of money blown and cancelled flights and plans. My advice to y'all from hearing their stories is never travel via Alitalia. So after such a bad trip, my husband's parents were kind enough to invite us all over for a great and long lunch! Now we are all feeling very relaxed, full and lazy. I think we'll just chill out the rest of the night. Tomorrow we head to Lille and then to Ieper for the Last Post.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

SM is H-O-T!!!