Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday 23 July 2007: Heidi is leaving for her vacation in France tomorrow as Sarah goes back to work and soaks up the rain...No pain, no gain...

Sarah says:
Oh I have nothing to say today! The rain and clouds say it all. Look at my face. Look at my painful skin filled with ugly zits. How I look is how I feel today. It's 18:35 and I am already in my PJs! My clothes were all wet from the rain. The ends of my pants were soaking wet and rubbing against my ankles - since lunchtime today! That is one of the yuckiest feelings there is! Heidi leaves us tomorrow for a long week of holidays in France. I hope she gets some good weather!

I am thinking about my kid and wondering if she got all wet today and if after she got dry. I hope it doesn't keep raining. I should have packed her more long pants and sleeves. I hope she's not too cold! I hope she's having a lot of fun. Today was not fun for me at all. I know I sound annoying and like a complainer, but it was a rotten day. A really rotten day. I feel like I am in a coma. I feel numb again.

No comments: