Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday 15 May 2007: Snowwhite and Markebitch at your service...

Snowwhite says:
Is this a poisoned apple?


Sarah says:
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all? Well –I’m pretty dang pale so I should be Snow White with my dark hair and all – but Heidi insists she is Snow White in this situation, which makes me the evil step mom witch – or perhaps that makes me a dwarf – and I do look sort of dwarfy in this photo. If I were a Dwarf I would be Samson from Carnivale. We all need a Samson doll in our lives. Most men dream of a blow-up doll no doubt – something to you know with their you-know whenever they feel the need because their wife refuses to put out enough. Not my husband – he longs for a Samson Doll, the freak.

Speaking of my husband, he’s back from Poland finally!!! I try not to mention him too much here because Marv doesn’t like that – he likes to believe he is the only man in my life. But listen up Marv – I am very happy to have my husband back – mostly because I HATE being a single-mom – but also because I missed the boy badly! The bed was too big without him and all. He and I have so much talking to do tonight that I can’t even make it to my Dutch lesson. Time won’t allow. Too many important things on the table to hash out – windows, facades, blow-up dolls, Samson dolls, – you name it! We’ll cover millions of topics tonight! And maybe just maybe if time allows – we’ll watch Battlestar Galactica. Perhaps I have even missed that show more than I have missed my husband! HAHA – just playing, sort of (as usual!) Anyway – it’ll be a good night I hope because I HATE canceling anything. HATE HATE HATE. So to not go to my Dutch lesson makes me feel guilty. But alas, my hubby and I need to have a big talk and our kid needs a little family time. What shall I make for dinner? Any suggestions? I’m thinking omelets with veggies. Sounds good, no? Want some?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
mmmm lekker lekker
I feel like tacos tonight!
ASG

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

I am going to eat FISH!!!!!!
:)))))
H

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

GEEN VIS VOOR MIJ!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...is food-related sexual innuendo the same in Belgium as in the US? These comments make me think so...! ;^)