Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday 24 May 2007: Heidi looks away from the Day as Sarah Faces it and it’s Face The Day google hit Erika Dionisio’s 36th BIRTHDAY today!!!

Heidi’s body language says:
I’m giving you the cold shoulder today…

Sarah says:
Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under.
I’m sorry – all I can offer up this week is quotes from various Little Britain characters – in this case, the marvelous hypnotist, Kenny Craig.

Today is Face The Day Google Hit Erika Dionisio’s 36th Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY E-ROCKER!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE. Your first one as a mother – though you have always been a mofo!

Check out the photo of me and Erika below back in like 1986 I think. I was a bridesmaid at a wedding she also came to. We were 15 years old I think! Can you imagine!!! Man we are getting old. That was 21 freaking years ago!!!!! My birthday is next Saturday on June 2nd (hint hint). Erika and I have always really enjoyed our Gemini status. I hope we grow very, very old together. I’m sure we’ll amuse ourselves as old bats. I can see us at like age 95 celebrating our birthdays together and still talking about Beverly Hills 90120 and reading magazines and talking gossip.

No comments: