Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday 28 April 2007: Heidi and Sarah say goodbye to their favorite lunchbreak place - BIO Planet in Kortrijk....

Sarah says:
Bio Planet's restaurant in Kortrijk is closed as of today so Heidi and I went -as did a bunch of friends - for our last meal there. Heidi and I have gone to Bio Planet for lunch at least once a week when time has allowed. We have enjoyed so many sheep-cheese sandwiches there. It has been such a cozy place to go. The staff have always been so friendly. It's always a good feeling when the people who work at a restaurant know you a bit and you know them. Plus you always see the same people there all the time. It's been homey and nice. Heidi and I our really going to miss Bio Planet. Below you can see some of the staff. The two in the photo below are now both going to be working at the Bio Planet in Gent. Heidi and I will have to make sure to go there every now and then! It won't be the same but it will make us nostalgic! Luckily it's a season now with good weather so Heidi and I can spend our lunch breaks outside in various spots around Kortrijk. But come the winter, we'll be in search of a new weekly eating place that's cozy and homey and has healthy and delicious food - like Bio Planet! Bye Bio Planet! Thanks for all the good meals, coffees and lunch breaks!!



Sarah adds: Above you can see a bunch of us eating outside at Bio Planet. It was a sunny lunchtime and day! A good meal was had by all!

Sarah continues: And above you can see my kid in her open-door day outfit. She performed a great dance and she did so well. I was so proud of her. I didn't know she could dance so well and be so confident on stage before a very large crowd. She looked all grown up! After that I washed dishes for 4 hours and both my daughter and I were so tired when we left the school at 8pm. We grabbed some Chinese take-out and plopped down on the couch like sacks of potatoes! I think I'll go to sleep right away. Man I'm tired. But it's been a good day. My daughter goes to a lovely school and it is so nice to see her in her own element amongst friends - feeling so good and behaving well and being a bright, little sunshine! We have a good life. I am so happy she is happy....

No comments: