Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday 30 June 2007: Sarah plays clothes designer with her kid and red barbie...Heidi's computer connection is fixed so she'll be back online!

Sarah says:
Just a quicky today! No time to chat. Didn't have my camera today so couldn't get a pic with Heidi sadly! But as of today not only does Heidi have a brand new couch, but also a brand new internet connection at home! So now she can get back online at home sometimes and upload her photos from home when she gets the chance - perhaps on days like tomorrow when we probably won't see each other...
So today was sort of a non-day with tomorrow the 1st being a holiday here in Belgium and all. It's always nice to have a day off. I will enjoy it with my husband and kid. I had fun with my kid tonight. She loves it when I make her Barbie clothes. Tonight our theme was denim as you can see below. It's like that outfit they used to advertise on TV back in the day - in the 80s - it was basic black, had no zippers or buttons. It was some pieces of fabric and fabric wraps and belts that you could use to mold this thing into about 36 different outfits. That's my approach to making Barbie clothes and I must say... not too bad... My daughter thought they were the cat's pyjamas and that's all that matters! Notice how I even matched Barbie to my chair to make for a nice visual!

STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROW'S FIRST OF THE MONTH FLASHBACK PHOTO!

No comments: