Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday 20 April 2007: Heidi and Sarah sing: I love you, you love me, homosexuality - people think we're just friends but we're really lesbians...HAHA


Heidi says: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Sarah says:
Heidi and I are laughing so much because we looked like a real lesbian couple while taking this photo. I was practically on her lap and anyone watching us without seeing the camera could have thought we were cuddling up to one another a little too close in a great big space that didn’t call for that proximity. It was funny. We caught ourselves. I’m sure plenty of people could think we are a couple – a couple of loud-mouth giggling freaks! I wish I were attracted to women sometimes. I really do. Not to Heidi, though I find her very, very attractive – but just to women in general. If I were attracted to Heidi, that would cause problems! If I were attracted to women that would also cause problems in this stage of my married and mother-life. There have been three women I have been attracted to in my life as more than just a friend. Two real ones and one movie star. The strange thing is all three of them really looked alike and sort of looked like me in terms of general features, body-shape, etcetera. This was only during my teenage years. I haven’t been attracted to a woman since then and back then it probably was just that teenage curiosity. But who knows. I’ll probably never know. It’s spring and well, there are a lot of men out there I am finding very attractive my oh my! Luckily I am a loyal wife who would never cheat on my husband without telling him beforehand and breaking up beforehand. I love my husband so much right now (and always) – no sign of breaking up at all anytime soon even after 12 years together, woo hoo! He has a bad toothache, the poor guy. I hate seeing him suffer in pain! Man was he so there for me all these years I have been in pain. He is the best support and most lovely man I have ever known! And he is as much female, I’d say, as I am male – so we match well in that way (he’s got bigger hips than I do and I have my little beard patch as you know!)!

Last night, I was watching one of these programs – no wait – this morning – it was on Dr. Phil, which I happily caught before work – anyway – Dr. Phil was telling a guest that because he came from a family of multiple divorces and step-parents that his programming led him to approach his own marriage as one that was destined to fail and that required friction to function. All he knew was friction in marriage and break-up and difficulty – so his marriage could only reflect that until he learned how to break that way of thinking and functioning. It made me think about myself and how lucky I am that even though I come from a family of many divorces and much early-on friction and difficulty – I don’t feel one bit that my marriage is destined to fail and be difficult. Quite the contrary actually. I feel like I took all the bad examples and decided early on that I would not repeat old mistakes I had witnessed and lived through. So far so good but you can never be completely certain and maybe this is just me being naive. I just feel so lucky to be so lucky I guess! Who would have thought! Luckily! Anyway – back to Heidi and me being lesbians. We’re not. We’re just idiots. Egotistical idiots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I caught up on all your news. It sounds like you both have Spring Fever -- or you, Heidi, herb or vitamin fever. Erika's baby is adorable. Sarah, I am so happy about what you wrote about Tom and you. It sounds like things are going well. I hope his toothache goes away. Is this yet another of his teeth or the same one? For yours and Heidi's information, on this side of the ocean, Rosa and I are taken for a couple. Someone actually said to us when Rosa mentioned her husband, Don, "What, you have a husband? But I, I, I thought you and Judy -- were, well, a pair." Since Don is in the studio so much, Rosa and I go so many places together. We actually get a kick out of people thinking this of us. Because of my hair, I am considered the "Butch", but, as she and I have discussed, she is really the man of the pair. No joke. We play along with this and get a kick out of it, but Rosa tells me she likes tall, thin blondes, so I am not her type. Ah well!

Anonymous said...

Funny, when I play gay with my male friends, we're the subject of scorn, derision, and the occasional beating. Go figure.

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Indeed you are right and that is what is so screwed up about this dumb world…one of the things anyway! Such a double-standard. IRSFY! We all should be able to prance around however and with whomever we want. But alas, that will never be the case. Last night on some Belgian channel I saw yet another documentary about the American Christian Right. It was made by a New Yorker who went down south to basically compare the south with New York…or something like that. Anyway – what the preachers were saying was almost persuasive – things like the “the democrats and liberals put abortions, gays, divorce, etcetera all over the place, all over the media as acceptable and this is okay – and if the Christians want to talk about the sanctity of marriage and life, etcetera, they get accused of mixing church and state and all that”.. They have a point, I guess – but then again ,we do have George Bush and suffer therefore at the hands of the Christian Right and my oh my are they happy about that. After watching this documentary, however, I have to admit that they filled me up with enough guilt to feel like I’ll be going to hell for sure – that all of us non-believers and sinners will. That the world is headed for chaos and all that... The best most awful thing about the documentary was the comedian/preacher who was saying how America was the best place on earth and how Americans should not care at all about Europe because the Americans left Europe in the first place to find and make a better more Christian world… This guy got a standing ovation. It was rather sickening. -SRA

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

And I must add that one preacher had a good quote - very catchy - I see why and how they get their minions... Anyway - he compared the past, when the world was not as full of sin - or when TV was not as full of sin at least - to now, when TV is full of all the sin the liberals and democrats stand for -- he said something like; "we have gone from Ozzie and Harriet to Ozzie Osbourn" - damn - I forget the other examples - one was like My Three Sons to Will and Grace... It was funny - yet again persuasive... Tricky bastards!