Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday 23 March 2007: Heidi almost falls head-first on the floor but lives to laugh about it as Sarah gets her cold feet ready for the warm spring!

Sarah says:
See how smiley Heidi is up there? Well that's because she was leaning on that table and the table started to tip forward and she almost ended up with her and my heads rolling on the floor - silly girl! She also looks happy because she is happy or seems it anyway. Everything is going back to normal and is going smoothly. She can't complain. Nor can I. I got my hairy man-legs waxed today and got a pedicure with polish. It's supposed to be warm Sunday and spring is on its way even though it is way too cold today to be wearing those open shoes in the photo below.
*** Later that day, I just got this link from someone. It's a comedy sketch about Bush, Iraq and Iran on YouTube. Check it out. You will laugh a lot - it's painful though.

No comments: