Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesday 16 January 2007: Sarah wears her first turtle-neck in years in her efforts to try new things and break old moulds!

Sarah says:
Horizontal stripes, white shoulder wraps and now turtle-necks! All the things people with my body size and shape and double-chin-no-neck head are always told they shouldn't wear! Little did I know! I feel fine and even great in these things. I will not listen to such myths and fables anymore! Those days of buying into all those messages are over. Try! Try! Try!
Just to keep up to date, my back pain is still slightly there but I am feeling all right other than just a little nervous about it! The good news is, I slept straight through the night last night and had a fabulous and restful sleep for once. It seems I am almost there, other than this little wretched pain that snuck up on my lower back again. Let's just hope it passes soon!

No comments: