Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday 20 January 2007: While Heidi is hopefully having fun in Ooostend, Sarah has a blast with her Face The Day guests Steven and Tilly!

Heidi says: weekend at the sea, with only a little bit of stress!
Sarah says:

I am coffee wired right now! Head buzzing. Full of energy. Running at the mouth! It's after midnight so actually Sunday and I drank too much strong coffee so sleep is not an option for the moment though it should be as I have had a long, good, full day! Today my whole family got great deals at the sales, which meant everyone was happy and gay! Tonight we had some fun and funny visitors, two of whom you can see in the above picture. I welcome Steven "Moonlake" Tanghe and his wife Tilly to Face The Day! Steven isn't in Moonlake anymore but maybe you remember him from that Kortrijk group, which he sang in once upon a time. More recently he recorded a song with the Kortrijk band Hawai and performed it with them at De Kreun. If you are interested, here's a review of Hawai's new CD, Keep The Wild Nudes Ahead. I really love this CD. You may have to listen to it a bunch of times to get into it but once you do and really give it a chance you will grow to love it I'm sure!

Now back to Steven! He's busy making music with his new band, which he's calling Marathon. Keep your eyes and ears out for his new stuff! I am curious what it will be like!

Tilly and Steven kicked our butts in the game we played, as usual. They are ALWAYS The Great Dalmuties! It was a very, very gay night indeed.



No comments: