Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday 29 December 2006: Sarah sheds some skin and then Sarah visits Heidi!!!


Heidi says: look who's here!!!!!

Sarah says:
Finally showered and even put on a mask as you can see me taking off above! It's like shedding skin and starting fresh. Problem is I woke up feeling really off this morning. My whole right lower leg hurts badly! All of my joints are aching. And my belly / intestines are cramping all the time. I am so tired. It sucks! I had hoped I'd feel good today and would take a small walk. Right now I feel sick. I want to feel good!!!! I know I will soon. It's just hard waiting. Hard wondering...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI HAPPY XMAS TO YOU BOTH.
Not been on much as in EDI but popped on briefly to catch up with you two. Back next week and will call you SRAM! Happy new year too.
lotsa love ASG