Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday 16 November 2006: Sarah is trying to be happier and to smile a little and be awake and be positive and lose weight....


Sarah says:
So today I am really trying to Face The Day without such a heavy load on my head. Mind over matter and all that. I put on a bit more make-up. Changed my clothes. Made an effort with my hair. Cracked a smile for the reversed belly-shot below. Offered such a full body view here in an effort to not be so harsh on myself and show you and myself that I still am losing weight. Trying to stop beating myself up. Always look on the bright side of life... Maybe it will work! I hope so. And most importantly, I am actually in a better mood for real and I know why - because that time of the month has come to its end and I feel all the better for it. It came at a bad time. I was already exhausted and in pain and it was a bit too much on top of that all. I cracked a bit. Today I am slightly stronger. I look better for it and I feel better too. So there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Sarah,
je ziet er prachtig uit, ècht!
Lieve groetjes,
Valerie

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

thanks Valerie! Very kind of you to say so. Now just to feel good!! SRA