Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday 06 October 2006: Fill in the blank...

Sarah says:
See these Face The Day comments from yesterday! Good stuff there.
The age old question: should I stay or should I go.
Well, I will stay here because I like it here at Face The Day, even on the boring days. And I know that when I am recovering from my back surgery for three months that I will need this space to escape into and to get things out on to. So I will hold onto Face The Day even on its bad days, even without Heidi here. Things change. We adapt.
The HAPPY FACE is meant to wish everyone a fine and cheerful weekend!
I will vote for the first time in Belgium Sunday! And soon I will be Belgian too! Woo hoo! Yippy! Party!
Here's a reverse belly-shot from today. All the clothes I am wearing today are one whole size smaller than those I was wearing pre-diet - I have been this size before for a few days here and there but with tight clothes! So one more size to go and I will be a verry happy size 42 (Belgian), size 12 (USA). Very exciting!

3 comments:

Upstater said...

Sarah are you giving up your American citizenship??? With Dubya I can't say that I would blame you.

Barb

Anonymous said...

Us Yanks can have two Barb. We own the world!

Anonymous said...

Sarah you look fantastic! I'm so happy for you. You rock girl!
LOVE - AS