Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday 21 September 2006: Heidi can't wait to meet her daughter and Sarah meets Belgian band A Brand, eats sausage and falls for 2 Norwegian bands!



Sarah says:
Second day and night in Berlin was good but long! After working the whole day I did some “networking” at night at the place where all the concerts took place. Had a good time seeing some GREAT Norwegian bands! I saw Kaizers Orchestra and Cloroform! Man were they good to watch and loved their music and whole show! They are zany and nutty and wild those Norwegian guys and I can’t help but fall in love with each and every one of them!!! I want to move to Norway! I also saw the Belgian band A Brand and those guys were kind enough to sign a poster that I can give to my kid’s babysitter, who’s a big fan! A Brand put on a good show but were in the wrong venue for sure. They deserve a bigger stage. They have a lot of humor up there on stage and need room. Their sound is big and probably can reach beyond Belgium. I like it – can’t say I love it – it’s been done so many times before. With that said, they do do it really well and are a fun show to see so I recommend them and wish them a lot of luck! I think they can have a lot of success because their audience can range from 13 year olds to 60 year olds. When you hear their music you can’t quite place what other bands they are stealing from but they hook you in with familiar riffs and their choruses stay in your head playing over and over again. So I’d say they know what they are doing and more poser to them!
I had to throw in a photo of me eating a German sausage! It was actually very tasty and only cost a few Euro! I love Berlin! I must go back with more time to see that wonderful city.


Heidi says:
I can't wait to meet her!
I can't wait to meet her!
I can't wait to meet her!
I can't wait to meet her!
I can't wait to meet her!
I can't wait to meet her!

No comments: