Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday 18 September 2006: Autumn is coming but Heidi's baby isn't - though she and Sarah are really fat today and Heidi has different eyes.....


Heidi says: Still no baby! I think I understand why. She is sitting in a cosy and warm place. Why would she wanna leave that place? Think about it! Like I already said, the place where she is now is cosy and warm, she goes where her mom goes, she eats and drinks as much as she needs, doesn't need to wear those weird clothes, she hears everything, she stretches and moves her little body when she feels like it and she sleeps when she's tired (almost never). Would you wanna leave that place? Well, ok, there are some things that can make it a little awkward sometimes. The noise of my bowels for instance. And the fact that we can talk to her but she can't defend herself or just talk back. But still, nothing compared to the positive side of it all. 5 more days to go, this one included. Shall we start a bet about when this girl is going to show her face for the first time?

Sarah says:
I don’t even know what my favorite Post Secret entry says this week but as I am going to Germany in a couple of days, I thought it was fitting. Looks like it is about a broken heart or something. Feel free to tell me! Or does it mean I am addicted to buying? Hmm. I know that feeling! If I could, I would buy so so much. But I can’t. So I don’t. But man do I want to sometimes. Maybe I’ll want to in Berlin. But I won’t because I can’t. I wish I could sometimes. Just shop till I drop with not one consequence. But money doesn’t grow on trees. So what does this postcard actually say? What is it trying to say? I think I am missing some deeper meaning. The picture doesn’t match the sentiment as I understand it.

Heidi's belly-shot the Monday before her Friday due-date!

No comments: