Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday 13 August 2006: ...Sarah's jetlag is no good and making her see night critters -- AHHHHH!!!!



Sarah says:
Last night or this morning rather - I -- and my family woke up at 1:00 in the morning and stayed up till around 5:00 in the morning! Jetlag at its worst I guess! We got out of bed and qte at 3:00 - hence the clock photo! The other one is of me earlier in the day. I am very very tired today. AND -- last night we learned that we aren't at all alone in our home!!!! There was a creature running across the kitchen floor! Yuck!!! We hqve to get rid of this creature and the other ones that surely are lurking in the walls; when we left -- it was ants and now THIS!!!!! Arghhh!!!!! Anyway -- we'll survive a few night critters if they GO AWAY SOON!!!!

Heidi says: ...

No comments: