Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wednesday 03 May 2006: To be or not to be -- that's the question on the minds of Heidi and Sarah today- well Sarah at least...


Heidi says:
I didn't sleep very well this night because of belly aches and today I'm a bit of a wreck. Tonight another quiet evening at home. Fingers crossed that tomorrow is a lot better!

Sarah says:
That's my nice new shirt. I curled my hair this morning even. I'm trying to look alive even though I feel dead. Is it working? Can you see that through my eyes it's hollow?! Just joking! Lighten up! I am dark but not that dark. I do wonder what this evening will bring me for many reasons. Maybe it will bring me NOTHING. Maybe LOSS would be better than having something not really good for me in reality. Is it really better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all? Is it true that he who laughs lasts. Is it so bad to want but not to have? If there's neither quantity or quality is it even worth it all? Why bother? Why bother? Why bother? Who will you be without it? Who are you with it if it isn't really there anyway? What is the sound of one hand clapping again? I forgot! If you're happy and you know it clap your hands but what if you are sad and fed up and don't want it anymore but can't bring yourself to say it so settle for it and feel unhappy and frustrated with it all the time? To be or not to be -- that is indeed the freaking question mofo. But I like my look today and that is already something, ain't it!

No comments: