Sunday, May 28, 2006

Saturday 27 May 2006: Meet Sarah's second to youngest brother and his girlfriend. Heidi is right where she belongs... :)


Sarah says: That's my other little brother EM with his lovely girlfriend AB. So do we look alike? It's still sunny here in California! Hi Heidi! All my family says hello to you!


Heidi says: Yes Sarah you look alike! Say hi back to your family! Tell them I would like to be there and meet them all over again.
I had a great Sleater-Kinney concert today. Those girls have balls I tell ya! They played a lot out of their latest, the woods, and that is exactly what I wanted to hear, because that's what I know of them. Too bad they didn't bring T-shirts and records, because they would have earned a small fortune on us (a T-shirt for now, a T-shirt for later, all their records...).

No comments: