Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday 08 May 2006: Heidi and Sarah are just barely alive on this particular Monday. What about you? How do you feel? Leave a comment and let us know.


Heidi says:
what a weekend! Busy and full of good news! It makes me happy! But today I'm a little stressed out. It'll be okay, I know it will, but I have to calm down. I'm calm... I'm calm...

Sarah says:
I'm sleepy. Slept bad. Aches and pains. New week and all. Rainy. This past weekend was all for my daughter but once again I have to say I have GREAT friends and people in my life and in my daughter's. It's nice to keep on seeing all the same people who really really matter and to have this extended family here in Belgium. I am so happy to see that my kid has a good life and gets so much love from so many people.

Below my weekly ode to the fantastic Post Secret site -- my favorite card on that site this week. At moments you get so thankful for the choices you make. There are so many people out there to fall for. So many ways to stray. Thankfully, we often make good choices rather than bad ones. I am glad I have made good choices so far. I hope I remain true to them.

No comments: