Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday 06 March 2006: Sarah gets blinded and trapped by her necklace as Heidi just stares into the camera and doesn't help her at all!



Heidi says:
Sarah is going maaaaad! And I feel and look better and happier every day! woopeee!!!!

Sarah says:
Yeah -- mad AT HEIDI!! That's it! Heidi and I are in a fight! That's it! It's over! Heidi and I are over! (please excuse me-- I have my period right now and am in NO MOOD for ANYTHING!!!!! Arghhhh!!!!! Growl!!!!! and all that. Be warned: don't come near me today or I might bite your head off. Actually, I feel fine and happy and perky. I'm just bored so I am pretending to be annoyed and annoying and angry at Heidi. Nothing better to do right now! I had a great great weekend. Feeling good. The photo above, by the way, is real! My necklace was stuck in my galsses because before we took the picture I flipped my hair and then that's what happened. Heidi really didn't help me get it loose. I was trapped. I had no air in my lungs. It was awful. She just sat there and smiled and took invasive photos the bitch!

3 comments:

Jason said...

Wow, Sarah really does look pissed. But take a deep breath, honey, it's okay. Heidi has taken pictures of her self half-dead; so a photo of you upset once and a while kinda evens the odds.

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Howdy Frosty!
I am pissed. Heidi and I are having a rumble.:-)
There are plenty of half-dead photos of me and of Heidi. Just check out most of October when I was ill. Look at October 31st -- you'll like that one. It's one of our best. The fun thing about our site is that it's real as you once sort of said -- you see us at our best and worst! Thanks, once again, for being our faithful viewer and commentor!

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Sarahtje!
I love the way you say what I think!
I love you I love you I love you!
xxxxx
Heidi


Ps Hi Snowbro the snowman! How are you today? I am really glad you're still there, commenting on our blog! Keep up the good work!