Thursday, September 29, 2005

29 September 2005: Heidi and Sarah get all pissy and take the piss out of each other and pee their pants and pee pee poo poo ca ca...


29 September: There's Heidi again with the shirt that she stole from Sarah's daughter which was given to her by Sarah's best American mate ED, which came from ED's boyfriend's (NS) Belgian restaurant Petite Abeille on Hudson Street in New York City. Go there if you go to New York and tell the owner Neil that his Belgian pal Sarah says hello and that her kid needs a new shirt ever since Heidi stole it off her back!!!! If you happen to see Sarah's buddy ED there hanging about, give her a big wet kiss and a slap on the arse from SRA truly like the slap Heidi's going to get for robbing Sarah's kid of her lovely orange bee-shirt.

Heidi says:
what are we up to? Honestly, I have no idea. I'm tired but on the other hand am also full of energy and feel very naughty today. This weekend will be so great!!! Saturday it's the PDM Big Band CD-presentation with swingparty, and this lady is going to swing her legs and shake her booty! Talking about Booties, I'd like to tell you this story: when I was 16 I went to see Bootsy Collins perform in Bruges, and he came off stage to walk through the crowd, acting like some sort of Mozes, dividing the crowd in two. Me, already half asleep because Bootsy never stops, stood there and watched him come closer, but my little grey cells did not warn me that this huge man was walking right towards me and that I had to move out of the way. Result: Bootsy Collins stepped on my foot! Thank God for my retarded brains!
But I was talking about the weekend. Sunday, I will hardly be able to walk, and that's ok, because I'm having a lazy girls' day with my pals Sarah and Patsy (We decided it would be best not to use this friend's real name). Can life treat me better than this?


Sarah says:
This photo is such a big fat liar liar pants on fire! We took some others in a darker space which showed every blemish, line and dark circle on our faces. Of course those were deleted. Then we stumbled upon this urinal, drawn to it by the lovely smell of course, and snapped a few shots there. In the above photo you don't see all the crap on my face or the tiredness in Heidi's mulle. We look awake and good next to that toilet -- and the toilet doesn't look half bad either other than for that very yellow streak down the middle. If only Heidi and I could whip out a willy or two and stand up to pee. A woman's dream indeed. http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html

No comments: