Wednesday, September 21, 2005

21 September 2005:Heidi and Sarah have a little Misty Mountain Hops this morning in celebration of the first day of fall...

21 September: What a very misty day! Of course you can't see that in this photo of your friends Heidi and Sarah but look into their eyes here. Misty as can be. Heidi is hitting the bottle a little too early and might just have a drinking problem. Sarah is happy you can't see her big chin zit which burst this morning thanks to the soon arrival of her monthly friend. Heidi is looking good in that green and Sarah in that blue. Is that a moustache growing above Sarah's lip?

Heidi says:
The tiredness goes on. But I know what it is! They ain't fooling me! It's fall! It starts today! Doesn't it? Or is it tomorrow?

Sarah says:
We took like 25 photos this morning and this was the only ONE that was half-okay! Bad face day, bad hair day. Trust me on this. The photo above lies! This first day of fall makes me think back to my New York days and how fantastic the fall was and is there. I lived in New Paltz when I went to university. What an amazing place that was during the fall. I have to take Heidi there! She has to see it. She must come to New York with me. Everyone always goes to New York City! There are so many places near the city that are so worth a look and with such great nature. Minnewaska State Park for example. What a beauty! I worked there as a ticket-seller and a "greenie", cleaning up garbage, putting tiles on roofs, dragging dead dear off the road. I miss my days as a park ranger at Rockland Lake State Park and Tallman Mountain State Park. What a great life that was wandering around in nature all day and getting paid for it. I even got to work with good friends like I do now with Heidi! Those were the days. Have a great Fall!

No comments: