Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday 02 June 2006: It's Sarah's 35th Birthday and she's feeling old and crickety! Heidi feels bad about her hair today but DON'T let her cut it!!!!


Heidi says:
HAPPY BRIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
OLE OLE OLE OLE!!!! FELIZ NAVIDAD! FELIZ NAVIDAD! ER IS ER EEN JARIG HOERA HOERA! LEVE SARAH! LONG LIVE SARAH!!!!!!

Sarah says:
So they say it's my birthday... I am 35 today. Mid-thirties! Oh by gosh by golly. Time is sure flying. Half-way to 40! I feel like much less of a birthday whore than I have in the past -- maybe because of my physical state -- not feeling so well and all -- feeling old with that dang bad back of mine which I twisted badly again last night and am suffering through today! So 35 will be a year of fixing broken stuff I guess. By 36 maybe I'll feel younger. Like my old self. I honestly can't say I look forward to this year of 35-ness as all I know for sure about it is that it will include a serious operation that in the long run may make me feel better but in the short run may make me feel worse. But with that said, maybe 36 will therefore be a great year so I just need to get through this one and grin and bear (bare?!) it! Yes-- I am being a party-pooper. For that I apologise. You reflect on these days. Can't help it. Had tears in my eyes this morning about it. Just not so much to look forward to right now-- the pay off is only later and the pain until then will have to be endured! However, I do still love a birthday so I'll try to make the best of it! I guess it just sucks to actually feel about 70 on this, my 35th birthday! I do look okay today though and really look forward to losing weight now to prepare for this operation at the end of the year. I can't wait till my birthday next year when I am a lot thinner and a lot less in pain I hope. Thanks for all and any wishes sent today! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You give the american educational system a badder (sic) name. Half way to 40 would 20 my dear... me thinks you are a bit more than that! Muchos lovio and happy sappy birthday to you! xxxxxx AS

Jen said...

Happy b-day Sarah!!!! You are actually 7/8 of the way to 40. :-) Hope you have a great day and don't have to buy too many drinks for everyone.